[DOWNLOAD] I’m pleased to announce the release of Event Calendar version 3.1.2. This new release adds support for the upcoming WordPress 2.7, and a database upgrader for those coming from very old 3.0.x versions.
Event Calendar is stable software that many thousands of people are already running on their WordPress web-sites.
Those upgrading from very old 3.0.x versions of Event Calendar are now automatically taken to an upgrade page, where they can manually correct the assumptions made by the (previously fully automatic) upgrader.
Each event post is listed with two dates:
- The POST DATE (which should always be in the past). Post dates in the future are highlighted in red – correct them or your post will disappear.
- The EVENT DATE, which is the date on which your event takes place. Event dates may be in the past or the future.
If you don’t automatically see the upgrader, you can get to it by navigating to:
…and click on the “Upgrade Event Posts” button.
Also new in this release
- Better integration with the latest WordPress. Cosmetic improvements to the settings and Write Posts pages.
- Fixed incompatibility with tags.
- Fixed incompatibility with WP-Sticky plugin.
- Fixed charset problems in iCalendar feed.
- Upcoming Events list widget now uses date format from WordPress settings.
- New translations:
ru_RU Russian (by Ivan Matveyev)
sl_SI Slovenian (by Damjan Gerli)
A big thank you to everyone who has contributed or reported bugs. Thank you also to the many many users of Event Calendar, I very much appreciate all your kind support over the years. If you’d like to show your appreciation, then please go and VOTE FOR US.
Pingback: WordPress: Plugin Updates KW 43/08 | blaudenker.de