[DOWNLOAD] I’ve just released v3.2.beta2. This is a BETA release, so don’t use it on critical sites. Give it a go, and tell me what you think.
This version contains only bug fixes since the last development release 3.2.beta1.
- Fixed processing of $options parameter in ec3_get_calendar() template function.
- Removed unused ActiveXObject emulation. This was causing trouble for other JS, which used the presence of the window.ActiveXObject object as a form of browser detection.
(Thanks to Helene Zisook Speer for reporting this problem.)
- Fix for months with zero padding.
(Thanks to Selene Tan for spotting the bug.)
- Suppressed canonical redirection for feeds and any URLs that use ec3 queries.
- Fixed formatting of events in popup. Consistent time format in big calendar.
- Fixed double-encoded HTML entities in calendar tooltips.
- More sophisticated reporting of start and end times for events that straddle midnight.
(Thanks to Samuel Clemance for reporting all these problems.)
- Don’t bother trying to generate schedule table or iconlets for non-event posts. Removed empty
<table>elements that were causing formatting errors for some users.
(Thanks to Jeff Dodson and Sandra Williams for reporting this bug.)
- At least two people have reported incorrect ordering of events that occur on the same day. This only seems to happen on the Big-Calendar.
- One person has reported a problem with the calendar navigation links, where the “previous months” link has the wrong label, like this…
<<Jan January, 2009 Feb>> ^^^^^ wrong - should be "Dec"!
I’ve not been able to reproduce either of these problems myself. If you see these things yourself, then please post an example URL – the more reports I get, the more likely I am to be able to see the pattern and solve the problem.