The Development Version is ready for some testing.
If any of you are adventurous, then you could give my latest development version a spin. I’ve not tested it very thoroughly, but it all seems to be working. Changes are almost too many for me to list right now, but here are some highlights…
- New *new* template functions, and event iterators.
- calendar-sidebar.php & ec3.js:
- Totally new calendar renderer. Allows multiple calenders per page.
- feed-ical.php & feed-ec3xml.php:
- These special outputs are now implemented as feeds.
- Improved SQL code. Lists of mixed posts/events should now sort correctly. New query param: ec3_listing=yes|no - allows you to FORCE whether you want to see posts or not.
For example, try:
- Experimental, non-working *sketch* of what a big calender renderer might look like.
Um, loads more, I’m sure. Most of the big changes are done now. However I will probably be tweaking the API a bit over the coming week or so. I want the new templates to be as easy to use as possible. They are still a bit clunky. Feedback welcome.
(But you should really be using the SVN, if you want to run code this experimental.)